Here are a few I could think of. Can you think of others?
1. Taking the ACT/SAT exams for college
2. cashing a check
3. buying a gun
4. applying for a job
6. getting married
7. seeing a doctor
8. getting a passport
9. redeeming a large, winning lottery ticket
10. purchasing liquor
11. taking professional exams like CPA, law, etc.
12. buying a car
13. getting a hunting or fishing license
14. applying for food stamps or public housing;
15. entering any federal building
16. taking a tour of the governor’s mansion
17. applying for Social Security and Medicare.
18. opening a bank account
19. SAMS’S CLUB
20. to get a student discount (must show a student ID)
Oh YEA, VOTING IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!!
Can you think of others?