Commentary by George Rogers Clark
Where have the race-baiters and all the forms of racial troublemakers found their inspiration? What is the rootof the continuing push for racial strife in America? What is the power behind the scenes that has made Ferguson the new battleground on which to provoke anarchy?
How could the racial divide continue to widen after America elected a black president, twice? Many, many white citizens had to vote for Obama to achieve that result.
I like lists. Here is one to consider. It is more or less in chronological order.
1) From the late 19th Century until the present 21stCentury, socialism has enjoyed some popularity among elitists and so-called intellectuals. Many conspiracy theories like it too. It is claimed to be a tool of the global elitists who desire to rule the world.
2) 1930s to present – Socialist “engineers” and organizations have used racial issues as a means to divide and conquer America, the last bastion of Liberty.
3) Frank Marshall Davis was a Communist Party propagandist in Chicago and Hawaii. A case has beenmade that he was the real fatherof Barack Hussein Obama. The story is revealed in “Dreams of My Real Father,” a DVD movie. He was a friend of Obama’s maternal grandparents and possibly a “close friend” of his mother, according to the story. It is certain that he spent much time with Obama in his formative years.
4) Saul Alinsky, one of the most prolific of socialist “reformers,” taught followers many “Rules for Radicals.” The purpose was to achieve a destruction that would preface surrender to socialism. Division, including racial strife, is a favorite weapon in that arsenal.
5) Bill Ayers, an Alinsky disciple, co-founded the Weather Underground. The organization was a self-described communist revolutionary group that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings(including police stations, the U.S. Capitol Building, and the Pentagon). Those campaigns were during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.
6) Professors Cloward and Piven “educated” many young minds to grasp the “Cloward-Piven Principle.” It was an action plan to overload the American welfare system to the point of breaking. The desired outcome was the same as all the others. Divide and conquer. Destroy American capitalism and liberty for the sake of socialism. Racial division was an element of the principle.
The convergence of all those socialist (and perhaps globalist) energies have found their full expression in the person of the present occupant of the White House.
Barack Hussein Obama was encouraged by grandparents and mother. He studied and grew under the spell of the many renowned socialist thinkers. Frank Marshall Davis then mentored him. He was mentored and inspired by Saul Alinsky, with Bill Ayers as a conduit. Finally, he studied under the masters of destructive principles, Cloward and Piven.
Every “informative” element of Obama’s very specialized tutelage was prepared and delivered by socialist “reformers.” They all believed racial and economic strife could be created and used to destroy a successful system. They desired to replace that system with one that had always failed the common people it claimed to serve.
The seeds for socialism can exist anywhere at any time. However, socialism can never grow root in a prosperousnation. That is because equal prosperity is an impossible dream. The builders of false Utopias know it. They must first achieve an equality of poverty. Destruction creates a need for reconstruction. And that is intended to create a new slave-serf and master relationship.
Prosperity cannot be achieved by destruction. Destruction begets poverty and strife. Poverty and strife limits education and opportunity. Those limits beget more poverty and strife.
Prosperity can be achieved in America. It is something that must be earned. Prosperity comes to those who demonstrate wholesome goodness, brotherly love, honesty and integrity. It is earned by planning, education, and work.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
– Declaration of independence
All men are created equal under God’s law. The founders of America, in recognizing what is known as “natural law,” attempted express the natural motivations to declare our freedom from the rule of the King of England.
Neither God nor the Founders ever declared that men were created for equality of outcomes, prosperity, or any other human measurements. Those things must all be earned.
Some “things” take time to earn. Sometimes, they are not directly earned by those who obtain them. Because of the efforts and sacrifices of “Abraham, Martin and John (and his brother, Robert),” all Americans have greater equality under our American law now, than ever before. Great strides have been made.
At this point, the way to make America better for all people, is for all people to be better.
Mutual hatred or distrust is the roots of the division that the real enemy wants.
Who is the real enemy? Is it the socialists? Yes, but they are branches, not the root.
Who is the real enemy? Is it the globalists? Yes, but they are branches, not the root.
Who is the real enemy? Is it Barack Obama? Yes, but he is branches, not the root.
The real enemy and how to fight.
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord, relying on his mighty strength. 11 Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the Devil’s strategies. 12 For our struggle is not against human opponents, but against rulers, authorities, cosmic powers in the darkness around us, and evil spiritual forces in the heavenly realm.For this reason, take up the whole armor of God so that you may be able to take a stand whenever evil comes. And when you have done everything you could, you will be able to stand firm.
14 Stand firm, therefore, having fastened the belt of truth around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and being firm-footed in the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to having clothed yourselves with these things, having taken up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to put out all the flaming arrows of the evil one, 17 also take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. –Ephesians 6:10-17
Regardless of race, creed or color, it is the game of fools to allow ourselves to be pitted against each other. Beingso deceived, we can do nothing more than destroy all peace, all hope, and all prosperity for all generations to come.
“One Nation, Under God” needs to be tucked back “under.” Let us all pray as if it is all up to God and work as if it is all up to us.
Let’s roll. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Use the share buttons on the left of your screen or copy and paste this link and share it. [ http://wp.me/p4baW0-1wP ]
Please subscribe to Our Daily Tea. It is free and there are no ads.
Click Here To Subscribe